Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Whoo hoo!!! When Pappy sleeps in, Pette shops!!!

  1. #11
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    Originally posted by Plastic Addict:
    Hey, I'm a man and I can admit I love Popples.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*snicker*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, it's girlie and cute, but it's not a popple!
    Check it out! I have so many of these.

    41 1

    auction

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Plastic Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I'm a man and I can admit I love Popples.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    I know she's supposed to be holding that dog on a leash, but it looks like they escaped prison!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha!! Totally!!!


    ...God damn cute crap! Taking up valuable space that could be used for cool figures! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •